I've been taking my run off the ol' "dreadmill" for the past few weeks and getting out in the sun with a great playlist makes such a huge difference in my motivation and energy level. I use the map my run app when I'm outside. I like that it lets you know your current pace, average pace, and each time you reach another mile. Do you use any good apps for running?
Anyway, during today's run I realized I am in need of some new sneakers. I love the asics that I have, so I just want a new color since mine are really worn out (read: there's a hole where my right big toe is). While I was scoping out new kicks, I came up with a list of five other things I've been wanting to try out lately.
1. Mason jar cap - For spill-free sips of fresh juice on the go.
3. 6 pack fitness bag - I know both my husband and I would get a lot of use out of this bag because we bother suffer from hanger (hunger induced anger, haha).
4. Valeo deluxe speed jumprope - Jumping is a great way to detox (it gets the lymphatic system moving), and a jumprope is the perfect little thing for a fitness lover on the go.
5. Asics gel sneakers - My faves. They're durable and comfortable, and I'm into bright colored sneakers right now.
6. Wide headbands - Ok my husband thinks I'm weird because this doesn't happen to him, but do you get cold ears when you run? It drives me nuts, and actually makes me feel sick sometimes. Unless it's, like, sweltering, I need to wear a lightweight wide headband to go over my ears to prevent this strange phenomenon.
What's on your fitness wish list?