Health Programs and Workout Programs

30 Day Gut Health and Yoga Program

unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg

30 Day Gut Health and Yoga Program

64.99

Welcome to the 30 Day Yoga and Gut Health Plan. This plan has been specifically designed by yoga instructor Candace from YogaByCandace® and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Carley from Fairy Gutmother® for busy, on-the-go type of people who aren’t feeling particularly great with where they’re at with their health, and who are interested in making an impactful change. The program aims to:

  • Give a comprehensive overview of gut health over the course of the 30 days with short, practical tips, tricks, recipes, articles and videos to help you on your way.

  • Help you reconnect to yourself. So much of gut-healing and health in general is about being in tune with our bodies. With a nod to that, we’ve designed a daily journaling component that you can quickly do first thing in the morning to help you reconnect with yourself and be more in tune with your body and mind. The journaling prompts are created by Candace to help you practice Svadhyaya, or self-study.

  • Offer daily yoga and guided meditation practices to complement your healing 30 day journey. These short practices will help you develop a consistent yoga and meditation practice, which should decrease stress and help you develop a deeper connection to yourself. These practices are hand selected by Candace from YBC's® extensive YouTube video collection.

  • Help you on your way to healing your gut with the inclusion the 70/30 Plan, a simple wellness plan designed by the Fairy Gutmother®. The 70/30 Plan helps you transition towards a healthier lifestyle by learning about the foods to eat and avoid, meal planning, as well as emphasizes gut health. You can read more details about the plan here

  • The 70/30 Plan is designed for those that are interested in eating healthier but feel overwhelmed. The Plan works towards eating healthier by focusing on one meal a day to eat healthy and then learning how to meal plan for that meal, eventually transitioning towards the 70/30 Plan where 70 percent of the time you aim to eat healthier, allowing flexibility the remaining 30 percent, thereby creating a sustainable and balanced nutrition program.

Notes:

  • When you're ready to purchase, you will get a link where you can download the program. The link is live for 24hrs, so you must download within that time. 
  • All sales are final. No refunds.
  • If you have questions about the gut health portion of this program, you can reach out to Carley via her website. If you have questions about the yoga portion of the program, you can email jan (at) yogabycandace.
Add To Cart