I am so, so excited to go to Dubai to teach at the Dubai Yoga and Music Festival. I'll be spending a few weeks there and these are a few of the things I'll be packing besides my favorite lightweight scarves. I can't rave enough about the travel yoga mat. I brought it for my trip to Mallorca a few months ago, and fell in love with it. I also recently discovered the rose hand cream. I'm not normally a hand cream kind of person but lately my skin has been so dry, and this is hydrating for the skin, lightweight, and has a perfect, barely-there scent.
1. Conservative, lightweight blouse.
2. Comfortable flats.
3. Rose hand cream (smells so good!).
4. Super lightweight travel yoga mat.
5. Kindle with 3g and wifi for downloading new books from anywhere.
6. Aviators I've had for years.
The flight is about 7 hours, and these are a few of the things I take with me that just make travel a bit easier. The compression socks and eye mask make sleeping on a plane less uncomfortable. Whenever I travel, my skin gets really dry so in addition to staying hydrated, I like using the Ole Henriksen vitamin c wipes, and spritzing the Caudalie spray after. The two feel so refreshing, especially on a long flight. What are your favorite travel items?
1. Compression socks to keep the circulation going.
2. Eye mask to block out the light.
3. Neck pillow for obvious reasons.
4. Caudalie beauty elixir to hydrate the skin.
5. Vit c wipes for the face.
6. External iphone charger for tunes.