Mother's day is coming up on May 12, so I thought I'd put together a list of things I know my own mother would love. Many of these are products I have tried and would recommend. Hope this helps inspire you to buy your mom something she'd love.
1. Fleurs de Soleil sunscreen for face and body. It's organic, vegan, and paraben free.
2. Neal's Yard Remedies foaming bath. It's organic and natural.
3. Mineral fusion nail polish. This polish is free from all the harsh chemicals in regular nail polish and there are lots of colors to choose from.
4. Moroccan hair oil. I love this stuff- it smells so good, and is great for adding shine and taming frizz.
5. Vitamix. Hands down the best thing in the kitchen. This thing makes smoothies, soups, laundry detergent- practically everything!
6. Caudalie day cream. I love this lotion. It's all natural and organic, smells so good, and is a lightweight hydrating cream.
7. Life factory go glass bottle. I bought this the other day, and I can't wait for its arrival. Safe than plastic, it's a glass water bottle with a rubber sleeve to protect it for the inevitable drop from the counter.
8. Polaroid camera. A great way to capture moments, this polaroid camera prints out business card size color pictures instantly. Perfect for family reunions and parties. Really affordable!