Travel and transition times can be difficult, but I've discovered these little individual size packets of products I really like that make things so much easier.
1. Artisana raw almond butter. Surprisingly, nut butters can be hard to find in Europe, so I pack these raw almond butter packets. I'll grab rice cakes or celery and use the almond butter on top. It's a great source of protein when you're on the go.
2. Organic milled flax paks. Flax is a good source of fiber and omega 3s, so putting one of these on top of yogurt, cereal or oatmeal is a great way to keep yourself healthy while traveling.
3. Hemp hearts. Hemp hearts taste so good on salads and in cereals. They're a great source of omegas and protein. Bonus - they're project non gmo verified!
4. Chia boost. Chia seeds can be honestly put in anything - even drinks! They're a good source of calcium, fiber and omega 3s.
5. Hemp protein. A fantastic alternative to chemical tasting protein powders, this plant based protein powder can go in juice, yogurt, cereal, etc. It's got zero carbs (after subtracting for fiber), and 1g of sugar - so you really cannot go wrong. It tastes like nothing, so I like to put it in a smoothie or juice.