A few of my picks for this week's On the Mat // Off the Mat post. I absolutely love Teeki's newest legging design that I spotted on amazon the other day. Teeki is a great brand if you're looking for an alternative to Lululemon (my review here). I'm also drawn to these red coated J brand pants as well. Do you ever become super loyal to a brand based on fit? That's how I feel about J brand. These are on sale, so I might have to pull the trigger. What are you liking right now when you're on/off the mat?
On the Mat:
1. Manduka backpack: Great for running errands before/after class.
2. Unit-Y tank: Better quality than my F21 tanks I post about all the time, and not a bad price, either.
3. Teeki yoga pants: I really like Teeki. Aside from a quality product, I like that the pants are made in the USA.
4. Jade yoga mat: If you're looking for an alternative to Manduka, these are very high quality.
Off the mat:
5. Beaded earrings: A little pop of color and texture.
6. Woven clutch: I love a bag that can go from day to night.
7. Dolman sweater: Cozy and inexpensive.
8. J Brand coated leggings (on sale): The color!
9. Rachel Roy pump: A classic pump that works will jeans or dresses.