What do you wear around the house? Are you the type of person who gets "dressed" or do you wear loungewear? On one hand, I feel like wearing an actual, you know, outfit would be be super uncomfortable if I'm just at home, yet on the other hand, since I work from home maybe it'd make me be more productive? I don't know - do any of you work from home? If so, what do you wear? I wanted to share my favorites in case you're like me and have a love affair with loungewear.
1. The home t is something I saw on Shark Tank (such a good show!) and I love how soft this tee is. Roomy enough for sleeping and I can also do a little side knot and wear it with boyfriend jeans for errands.
2. PJ Pant Set - I am a sucker for a pj set, I have no idea why. I think maybe since it's a set I feel like less of a slob when I wear them throughout the day? Haha. J Crew says you can wear the shirt with jeans but I don't feel like I can get away with it...
3. Cozy sleep pants - These butterflyzebra zzz's pants are faves for the weekend when I'm getting things done around the house. I may or may not venture down to the mail room in them as well, haha.
4. Roomy track pants - I think we can all agree that pockets improve nearly every piece of clothing and the pockets in these mean they're always on repeat.
5. & 6. PJ Shorts set - This sweet little set from P.J Salvage is perfect for warm nights...and the following day. :)