PSA: Join us in Morocco in August for a yoga retreat that will take you deeper into your personal practice. If online is more your jam, we now have video bundles available for all levels. Don't forget that you'll get a free gift when you screenshot your reviewof our app to Lauren. And lastly, our book, Namaslay, is available for preorder.
Disclaimer: The links in this post are affiliate links. This means that YBC earns a small commission when you click or purchase products. The links do not change the price for you. Thanks for supporting YBC!
It seems like it's sale season, and today I wanted to put together a sale round-up from some favorite spots because let's be real - quality activewear can be pricey, so stocking up during sales is a good idea. (Or at least that's what I tell myself.) Let's get to it:
- Sale on sale at ShopBop. Use code EXTRA25 for 25% off sale items.
2. Sweaty Betty is having a huge sale up to 50% off! Their clothing is such great quality, and the people who work there are amazing.
- The leggings I wore in this video are on sale! Super flattering, soft yet compressive material.
- These leggings look amazing, and they'd be great for all the mat as well with heels and a distressed tank.
- These thick leggings are perfection for just hanging out, running errands, or practicing yoga. I absolutely love the 7/8 length - it's flattering on all sizes and they're reversible!
- I love the look of this jumpsuit!
3. Sale at Nordstrom - I am a big fan of joggers and this whole track suit trend that seems to be making a comeback (let's just hope windsuits stay out of it!). Here are my faves: