Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. While YBC was compensated for the post, all opinion - as always - are our own. Thanks for supporting the companies that support YBC!
PSA: We are leading a yoga workshop in the Greater NYC area in August! We also have a few spots left at our Italy yoga retreat. The 2106 fall Mantra Box™ is now available for pre-order! Don't forget that you'll get a free gift when you screenshot your review ofour app to Lauren. And also, our book, Namaslay, is available for preorder.
With temps above the 90s for at least the last five days or so, the absolute last thing I want to do is hot yoga, but it's pretty much unavoidable with these temps! If they offered an a/c yoga class, I'd probably be into it at this point - I'm not kidding! I love the sunshine and the heat in little increments, so I'll spend lunches outside, or go to the lake in the afternoons for a few hours to cool off and enjoy the outdoors. How do you beat the heat?!
Today, we're sharing a giveaway featuring products from incredible small businesses we love to help you get through a hot yoga class.
1. Clever Yoga Kit, $154.99 (on sale right now for $69.99) I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm a big fan of Clever Yoga's products. This 7 piece bundle is perfect for the beginner and contains everything you'll ever need to get your downdog on. In all, this bundle includes a cushioned non-slip yoga mat (100% recyclable), two yoga blocks made from recycled high density eco-friendly foam along with hand and mat towels. If you thought getting 7 yoga props for $69.99 was a steal - an even bigger bonus is the fact that this kit comes with a super convenient matching carrying case - literally offering you with everything you'll ever need. Use discount code 'HOTYOGA3' now through August 31.
2. Perfect Bar - $24 - $26. I live for Perfect Bars! They are such a great way to get healthy carbs in, and energize before or after a grueling hot yoga class. I love that they are made from real food and My favorite is the mini peanut butter. Use discount code 'YBC2016' for 10% off now through September 28.
3. Nina B Roze Heart Butt Capris, $105. I can't get enough of these cute little capris. I la-la-love the Heart Butt design - it's so flattering and so different from all the other yoga leggings out there. The material is excellent - very high quality, high compression, and opaque. Use coupon code CANDACE30 for 30% off now through August 16th.
4. Shop Dirty Blondes - $26 These cute little tanks are perfect for throwing on as you run out to class. We love their funky designs - I'm also into their downdog baby tank! Use code "Candace30" for 30% off all orders through Aug. 3.
5. Mala Kamala I am Serene headpiece, $70. I just love this unique mala headpiece! This headpiece isn't just that though - it can also be worn as a necklace or wrapped around the wrist as a bracelet. The I am Serene mala headpiece assists in reaching higher states of consciousness during meditation as it helps strengthen the connection between the earth, body and mind. All of Mala Kamala's pieces are fair trade, sustainable and handmade in Australia.
To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment below letting us know how you beat the heat. Alternatively, if you have a funny hot yoga story, we'd love to hear it - we're always looking for a good laugh! After you've commented, just click the widget below to let us know you entered.
If you have an email address you use for promotions, feel free to use that one because by entering this giveaway, you agree to share your email address with the sponsors.
A winner will be picked next Thursday, and we will let them know by email. Then, we'll tell the sponsors and they'll get the goods out to you! Thanks for playing!