Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. While YBC was compensated for the post, we are committed to working with small businesses we believe in, whose products we love and would purchase for ourselves. Thank you for supporting the companies that support YBC.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and we've put together a little gift guide giveaway that I think would be perfect for the love in your life. What are your plans this year? My birthday is the day after Valentine's Day, so while there's nothing planned for Valentine's Day for me, I'll be celebrating with a birthday dinner the following day, and then treating myself to a little tropical vacation later on that week, as part of the self-care portion of my 2017 resolutions.
To enter to win this giveaway, just leave a comment letting me know your plans for Valentine's Day. Do you do anything special? Have you ever celebrated "Galentine's" Day? One lucky winner will be picked next Wednesday, and the giveaway is open to all those in the US. If you have an email address you use for promotions, feel free to use that (but check it, because that's where we'll be notifying you if you win!). By entering to win, your email address will be shared with our sponsors, who will be in touch with future promotions. After you leave your comment, just register in the widget below letting us know you entered. Good luck!
1. The Butcher Box. For my Paleo, Whole30, GAPS and other meat eaters, this box contains 100% Grass-fed Beef, Organic/Pastured Chicken, and Heritage Breed Pork and is delivered (for free) on your schedule for less than $6.50 per meal. All YBCers who buy their first box via the YogaByCandace link will get $10 OFF + Free Bacon in their order. It is always good to feel safe knowing that the food you are eating is cared for, 100% grass-fed and grass finished, antibiotic and hormone free, and never taken from feedlots - Just 100% healthy meat! The way nature intended it.
2. Balm-skincare, raw honey cleanser with charcoal, 3.4 oz for $30.00. So, I tried this the other day and fell in love. My skin feels so smooth after using it. Balm Skincare uses raw honey as a base for cleansing due to its antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant properties, and I feel like the little granules in the honey act as a gentle exfoliator. The glycolic acid content in raw honey promotes cell turnover as the cleanser is massaged into the skin. Then, to top it off, activated charcoal detoxifies and purifies the skin, leaving it feel silky smooth. Turmeric is added as an anti-inflammatory to brighten and balance your skin's tone. In love with this!
3. Asilda Store, “I’m With You” Pin, $7.50. I love the messaging behind this pin. It was inspired to always keep your loved ones close and I think it's a great little Valentine's gift to let someone know you care about them, are thinking of them, and are always with them. Sometimes we get lost in the world of bigger is better; this little angel speaks volumes. The sweet little pin makes for a great keepsake or a treasure that could be passed through generations.
4. Clever Yoga, Yoga Sport Socks (Set of 3 pairs) $12.99. You guys know I am a big fan of this woman-owned yoga product company. These socks are super comfortable and eco-friendly. They are made to also prevent your feet from fungus and bacteria. Their non skid surface gives you stability, traction and balance, and I love wearing them to slide on the tops of my feet for zombie press practice.
5. YLLO, Turmeric Face Scrub, $24.95. This face scrub is bright and beautiful and a great way to exfoliate! YLLO is 100% natural, vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and has no added chemicals or toxins. All you do is add a little bit of water and gently massage in. Leave it on for fifteen to twenty minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. All YBCers who use discount code YOGABYCANDACE will receive 15% off until Feb 28,2017
6. The Align Block $30, The Align Block was developed by a (female) chiropractor and is an ergonomic yoga block designed to support the curves of the human spine. The curved surface of the yoga block fits along the curve of your low back to help restore posture, take pressure off the spine and massage stiff muscles. When we have nagging injuries, we tend to treat them by focusing on the area of the injury but more often than not, the problem starts elsewhere. Remember - the whole body is connected, so that's why it is important to take care of the back and spine as it is crucial in aligning the rest of the body. YBCers can use promo code YBC12017 for 5% off the purchase of one block and 10% off the purchase of two or more blocks. Valid Feb 1 - March 31.
7. Sets Club, PLAY Set Sunglasses, $40.00. It’s never too early to start thinking about warm weather and beach season, and I'll be wearing these on my upcoming vacation! These are great shades for those fierce beach rays. One box includes: 1 pair of Matte Dark Grey frames with Red Revo lenses and Matte Dark Grey sides, you can mix and match with hot pink sides as well... so basically you're getting three pairs of shades in one. I'm a huge fan because they do more than just look good. They are polarized lenses, which is super important because they have 100% UVA & UVB Protection so you can look good and know that your eyes are protected. All YBCers will get 15% Off by using code YBC15 through February 28th.
8. Mala Kalama, The Namaslay Mala, $144.00. I was able to work with the woman behind Mala Kamala to create this special edition Namaslay Mala. Now, let's address the obvious - the cost. It's priced higher than most other malas out there and that's because they are made to last. Mala Kamala uses only the highest quality pieces available - genuine gemstones, real wood, and sterling silver accents. Every piece she creates is handmade in Australia and beautifully packaged. I worked with her to choose gemstones that represent confidence, strength and leadership - all aspects of the Namaslay life philosophy. This mala is about getting up when you’re feeling beaten down, it’s about never giving up, believing in yourself and inspiring others to do the same. (Hangs approx. 60cm) Use code YBC for 10% off.
9. Annmarie Skin Care, $100 gift card. Annmarie Skin Care was founded by healthy lifestyle bloggers Annmarie and Kevin Gianni in 2009. Their goal since then (and will always be) is to provide you with the best natural, wildcrafted and organic skin care, all natural makeup, and natural and organic essential oils. One luck winner will receive a $100 gift card to use on their website. They sent me a bunch of incredible samples so I could try a few and share my favorites, which I did in the video. Big fan of their aloe herb cleanser and coconut body oil. Their products are luxurious and soak right into the skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated and supple. YBCers can use code YBCmeetsASC for 20% off of your first order!