About our app: The YBC app is free to download (here is it for iTunes and Google Play), and contains all of our YouTube videos well organized so you can take your yoga practice on the go. If you love the YBC blog, the Exclusive Section of the app is an extension of the blog. It costs $1.99/mo and you can opt-in right from the app. Here's a complete run down of how to use the YBC Official app. Don't forget that if you screenshot a review of your app on iTunes or Google Play to our sneak peek account, we'll send you a free gift in thanks.
We're fully into spring, and it's time for new beginnings. For the month of April at YBC, we're going to be striving for self improvement and focusing on the foundation of what holds us back: fear. You'll see the theme reflected throughout many of the main blog, as well as on our exclusive app section.
Our Exclusive Section has two components - an audio/video section and an exclusive blog page section. Here's how to use our app, if you're new around here. Below is April's schedule for the exclusive section of our app.
- Exclusive blog post - Tackling fear among common yoga poses. (Remember that your password for the blog will change this month. Go to the audio section to find April's password so you can access the exclusive blog.)
- Audio - New password for April.
- Exclusive blog post - My favorite books to help eliminate fear.
- Audio - Guided meditation for dealing with fear.
- Video - Tattoo reveal.
- Exclusive blog post - Ask me anything (submit your questions below)
- Yoga Video - A heart opening vinyasa practice to inspire you.
- Video - Favorite Things, Exclusive App Edition.
Shop the look below *affiliate links