This holiday season I dropped into the mall briefly to snag a new top, but I quickly got out of there because I just couldn't handle it. The store was hot, there were too many people, and I was overwhelmed and couldn't wait to get out of there. Gah! Shopping from home is much more my style. I'm a huge amazon fan because I've got prime membership (totally worth it, in my opinion) and I love their free 2-day shipping. I wanted to put together a list of my top favorite things off amazon. From the girly girl to the gadget lover to the world traveler, this list has got you covered. Happy shopping!
1. Make Up Eraser, $12 - This was in my November POPsugar Must Have Box that they sent to me, and I absolutely fell in love with it. Say goodbye to waste because this reusable make up remover works like a charm and I no longer have to use my disposable wipes or make up removing solutions. This works with just water. I keep it in the shower and throw it in the wash after a few uses.
2. Credit Card iPhone case, $13.62 - This has been my iPhone case for the last few years and it's removed the need to even have a purse while running errands. It can hold three cards, so I keep my driver's license, my business credit card and my personal credit card in it.
3. MUJI Pens, $13.39 - Hands down, these are my favorite pens. They write beautifully and the colors always pop.
4. BOSE Noise canceling wireless headphones, $349 - I bought the wire version of these on my last trip to Dubai and they're excellent for traveling. I do wish I'd held out until they made this version, but whatcha gonna do?
6. TUMI luggage, $575 - TUMI is one of the best luggage brands out there, and this ultra lightweight piece of luggage costs a pretty penny, but will hold up forever.
7. Collagen Beauty Greens, $75.05 - I drink these every single day, and have noticed a tremendous improvement in my skin and overall health since incorporating them into my diet. They're perfect for the health conscious person in your fam.
8. Vitamix, $359.99 - I've owned my vitamix for years and use it daily. You can make smoothies, soups, nut butters, and so much more with it. Perfect for the person on your list who loves to cook.
9. Canon 5D Mark, $2499 - This is one of our company cameras and it takes excellent photos. We've had it for years, and we love Canon's customer service and top of the line products.
10. Namaslay, $29.03 - Ha, you didn't think I was going to forget about Namaslay, did you?! Ok, shameless plug, I admit it, but Namaslay is perfect for the current, prospective or new yoga students or yoga teachers in your life!