Mother's Day is right around the corner! My mom and I haven't decided what we'll do to celebrate just yet, but I do have a couple cute gifts for her that I won't reveal here since she reads the blog. But as I was perusing Amazon this weekend, I stumbled upon a few other gifts that would be so perfect for her that I thought I'd share in case there were any last minute shoppers out there who appreciate Amazon Prime as much as I do. :) Happy shopping, and feel free to let me know how you will celebrate down in the comments section below!
1. The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living - For the mama who could use a little extra dose of happiness.
2. Cool Mom Card - For all the cool moms. :)
3. Indoor Herb Garden Kit - Love this little indoor herb garden that's perfect for the city-dwelling mama.
4. Pink Clay Face Mask - An all natural beauty product that'd go great with epsom salts and a bottle of essential oils for the perfect little spa day basket of goodies.
5. Hangry Spoon - For all the mamas who get a little fiery when they haven't eaten in a few hours, haha. I love the idea of gifting this in a basket of homemade cookies with tea and local honey.
6. Birkenstocks - See number two.
7. Movie night with a great feel-good film like Lion. - My mom loves nothing more than hanging out with the fam, and as a fam we love to watch a good movie and chow down on popcorn. Lion was such a good movie and the perfect family flick for Mother's Day.
8. Good Vibes Tee - See number two.
9. Namaslay - Ok shameless plug here, but the perfect gift for the yoga mama, or the mama who is going through a rough patch and needs a little pick me up. It'd be perfect with one of my favorite mats, the Jade Yoga Mat.
Honorary mention: The spring Mantra Box® for the mamas who appreciate shopping small.