Disclaimer: This post is brought to you by Cottonelle®. While YBC was compensated for the post, all opinions - as always - are our own.
When Cottonelle® approached me about working together, they mentioned that in 2015 they'd conducted a survey that revealed that nearly two in five respondents say they've gone commando for fitness. Given that we have an entire thread in our yoga forum dedicated to how to hide panty lines, I thought that this was interesting. Cottonelle® toilet paper and flushable wipes with CleanRipple® texture are designed to clean better so you have the confidence to go commando. I've definitely gone commando for fitness before - especially when wearing pants that are essentially designed for it with a lined gusset. Have you?!
Since it's now National Yoga Month, Cottonelle® sent me their flushable cleansing cloths (as well as toilet paper) and I've since updated what I keep in my yoga bag. I thought I'd share what’s in my yoga bag with you as my #CleanConfession.
1. Water Bottle - This is pretty self explanatory - a necessity for yoga, especially after hot yoga!
2. Yoga Mat - I love this new one I recently got because it's extra wide!
3. Yoga Bag - This funky bag fits everything but the kitchen sink!
4. Turmeric Shot - I'm a huge fan of these turmeric shots for their anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Coconut Oil - I use coconut oil for everything from a body oil to a hair mask, so there is always one in my bag.
6. Sunglasses - Pro tip: Throw on shades after class to look like less of a sweaty zombie!
7. Cottonelle® flushable cleansing cloths - Use prior to or after yoga class to feel extra clean.
8. Perfect Bar - The quickest, easiest snack to quiet post-yoga hunger!
9. Mat Cleaner - I always give my mat a spritz before and after class just to keep it clean and smelling fresh.
I'd love to hear what you carry in your yoga bag and if you have or would consider going commando for fitness! Let me know down below in the comments!
I also wanted to let you know that Cottonelle® is running a cool Namast’ay Clean sweepstakes, where one lucky person will:
o Enter to win a trip for two to Miami Wanderlust, which includes:
Two (2) Wanderlust Miami tickets
Two roundtrip flights
Three night hotel stay
$1,000 spending money
The sweepstakes ends September 15, 2016, so be sure to enter to win asap!
Disclosure: I was selected for this opportunity and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.