PSA: Don't forget to enter to win our amazing hot yoga survival guide giveaway! And, we're looking for YBC Ambassadors, if you want to help out! Lastly, we have one spot left at our Costa Rica yoga retreat coming up soon! Super cheap if you book one way tickets each way!
Whew this has been a long week! The last few days in Connecticut have been a mix of chilly and mild - pretty typical for fall in New England, and I am really looking forward to the upcoming holiday months. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and while I do intend for daily gratitude, I'm looking forward to hosting a friendsgiving party this season, and having an entire day dedicated to good food, good company and giving thanks for all we have.
Here are a few pieces I'm loving for fall to keep me cozy as the season sets in.
1. Good vibes tee - Love this thick tee! It's perfect for fall and every time I wear it at least one person mentions they appreciate the good vibes. :)
2. Baseball tee - For slightly chillier days, I like this medium weight 3/4 sleeve tee. I wear it with jeans, tied to the side.
3. Crop tee - This is a great, loose fit crop top with tighter arms and a dolman cut. The material feels soft and lightweight, and I like that I can dress it up or down.
4. Cozy pullover - Perfect for throwing over my tank and heading to the gym, I like this breathable pullover with its mesh detailing for a little unexpected twist.
5. Varsity sweats - These sweats are at the top of my to-buy list - perfect for girls' night in with hot tea and a movie we've seen a thousand times.
6. Cut out top - Another favorite to throw on while heading out the door for errands or to yoga.
Hope you have a lovely weekend! Be sure to follow along on snapchat (@yogaby_candace) for behind the scenes stuff (today Lauren's making up something ca-razy in the kitchen and I'll be documenting here and there).
These and other favorites below