Father's Day is right around the corner, and if you're a Prime member, then you're good to go. Actually, if you order today, you should be good to go anyway. My dad isn't big on exchanging gifts, but I always get him a little something - either his favorite chocolate, or movie passes, for example. One year I got him the glass water bottle you see here, and he still uses it daily! I think this year my brother may come up and we'll all get together and enjoy a meal and some quality time catching up. What do you generally do to celebrate Father's Day? Any special gift you'll be giving?
1. Handmade wooden keyboard and mouse, $49.99 - For the techie dad.
2. Hanging zen garden, $20 - For the stressed-out dad.
3. Glass water bottle, $7.53 - For the active dad.
4. Chocolate Lovers' Perfect Bar, $57.67. - For the healthy dad.
5. Jalapeno seeds, $7.88 - For the dad with the green thumb.
6. Eat Dirt, $11.71 - For the dad who needs some gut healing.
7. Activated Charcoal Powder, $10.95 - For the dad who likes weird stuff.