PSA: Our quarter discovery box service, Mantra Box®, is now available for pre-order! They ship out this November and we only have limited inventory, so be quick!
It's been a while since we've done some core strengthening, so I thought it was time to bring it back. Today's workout consists of various planks for five minutes straight. This is a great way to build not only core strength, but upper body strength as well, as these planks will hit your arms, chest and upper back. Here's how to do it:
1. Regular plank for 30 seconds.
2. Side plank on the right for 30 seconds (you could also modify by bringing the lower knee down to the grown.
3. Side plank with lifted leg on the right for 30 seconds.
4. Forearm plank for 30 seconds (keep those elbows directly under your shoulders, and forearms parallel).
5. Forearm plank with lifted leg on the right for 30 seconds.
6. Repeat everything again, doing the left side as needed.
I would suggest incorporating this every day for at least three weeks in order to build strength through the core. Hope you guys enjoy!