Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you happen to make a purchase through one of our links, we receive a small commission. Thanks for your support!
It's been a minute since I've shared a yoga playlist, and since people often ask what songs I played at the end of my workshops, I thought it'd be cool to share what I've got on heavy rotation as of late. All of these songs are instrumental because I think instrumental makes for a better background soundtrack when I'm teaching. I've love to hear what you like listening to during your yoga practice, if you listen to music. Let me know down in the comment section below.
- The last hour of loneliness by Elba
- Elegy for the arctic by Ludovico Einaudi
- You left me by Croquet Club
- Flowers by The Deli
- Sunday Stroll by Benny Treskow
- Norrsken by Karen Borg
- Rays of Hope by Oneke
- Journey by LRKR
- Fry Day by Freckle & Pete
- Comfort Zone by General Fuzz