Disclaimer: This post is sponsored in part by Tosi Health and Activz - two small businesses we believe in and think you ought to know about. Thank you for supporting the brands that support YBC.
When I was a kid, my mom was big into throwing birthday parties. Actually, she still loves to put together a party, but when I was a kid she really went all out. But with my birthday in February (the 15th, mark your calendars!) and us living in Connecticut, my parties sometimes had to be cancelled due to blizzards or icy road conditions. Womp, womp. One year, my mom threw a horse drawn sleigh party. It was such a great idea in theory - we'd bundle up, pile into the back of this giant sleigh and these huge horses would whisk us off through a winter wonderland. Then, we'd have cake in a nearby barn. Sounds nice, right? Well, the barn wasn't heated, there was 4+ feet of snow on the ground, and it was dangerously cold out so we were all shivering like mad but I have some great pics and happy memories from the day, haha.
Oh, but to have a summer birthday! Now that would be amazing! I'd have done a beach trip, or a summer pool party for sure. And that's what I had envisioned for this post - some fun, healthy items to complement a summer party. Here's what we're giving away to one lucky winner:
1. Coconut water powder - This non-gmo coconut water powder is the easiest way to replenish electrolytes on the go. Perfect for play dates in the sun, picnics or beach days, this powder can be added to water to ensure everyone stays hydrated and safe! $24.99 from Activz.
2. Mixed berry powder - Here's a way to bump up your nutritional intake! Use this dehydrated mixed berry powder in smoothies, yogurts, or lemonades for a a little added boost. The dehydration process used by Activz maintains nutritional value for years without any preservatives, making this powder more healthy than fresh berries. What?! $40.99 from Activz.
3. Tosi snacks - Oh you're looking for a wheat-free, gluten-free, yeast-free snack? Look no further, my friend! These bad boys contain six simple ingredients and are yum to boot! $34 for a case from Tosi Health.
4. Chewy apricot sprouted bar - This bar has just five simple ingredients including sprouted flax seeds which means it's easy to digest and packed with fiber. Done and done! $1.19 from Go Raw.
5. Reusable food bag - These little snack bags are handy for storing snacks and bringing home leftovers! It's dishwasher safe and quick drying. $9.99 LunchSkins by 3greenmoms.
To enter the giveaway
I love learning more about my #YBCyogis, so let's talk birthday parties. Do you have any funny memories? Any great (or terrible?!) birthday bashes? Bonus points that count for nothing if you add a photo to your story! If you're from Canada, please also let us know what 2-2 is (not kidding, Canadians, per law, need to demonstrate a skill in order to be eligible to win a giveaway). Tell us below in the comments section and then use the Rafflecopter widget to let us know you commented. If you have an email you use for promotions, feel free to use that one because by entering, you'll be opting in for the YBC weekend newsletter and to hear about sales from Tosi Health and Activz. Thanks so much for supporting the brands that support YBC.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents, and a winner will be drawn at random next Thursday.