Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. While YBC was compensated for the post, we choose to work with businesses we love whose products we would buy for ourselves. Thanks so much for your support!
I'm just going to come out and say it - I am a bit jealous of people who live in the land of summers. You know, the Californians, the Floridians, the people in jo'ja. There's something magic about summer for me. The mornings are my favorite - soft sunlight bathes my patio in warmth. Birds chirp. The sky changes from light pink to bright blue. It's calm and beautiful and the day has so much potential. I mean, I suppose every day has potential, but there's something about summer that just does it for me. So summer is my favorite season, followed closely by fall, and in today's Summer Yogi Essentials Giveaway I'd love to hear which season is your favorite and why. What is it about the season that you love? What do you look forward to doing when that season rolls around? Any particular foods you can't wait to break out when the season's upon you?
1. Gypsea Swimwear top $85 and bottoms $70 - I love this company so, so much! The swimwear company hails from Australia and marries fashion with art. The prints of each suit are actually photographs! This one is Kaimana which means Power of the Sea and is a blend of two photographs combining images from South Western Australia and Hawaii, photographed and created by Scott Bauer. Not only are the prints so beautiful, but the quality of their suits are excellent. You feel snug and secure in their flattering designs, and the top and bottoms are reversible so you're essentially getting two suits in one! Use code YOGABYCANDACE 25% off.
2. Zymbol Bracelet, $82 - This has such a cool story behind it. The creator's mother wrote Love Is All You Need and stacked the letters one on top of the other. Then, the family tried to see if they could find each letter in the alphabet within the unique design, and they did. So what's awesome about Zymbol is that when you gift it or buy it for yourself, you can create any mantra or meaning because each letter of the alphabet as well as all numbers are found within the design. Cool, right?! Use coupon code YOGA for 15% off through 9/30/16
3. Clever Yoga LiquidBalance Mat, on sale for $130. If you were looking for a durable, luxurious, no-slip mat, your search can stop here! This yoga mat will keep you in your place even during the sweatiest of practices. It is soft, yet dense, ensuring that your joints are well protected. It is extra long (72.8'') and extra wide (26.8'') to give you more space to practice, and it is made without any toxic chemicals, PVC or latex. Use discount code: YBC15 - for 15% off.
4. Lola Getts, $50 gift card. Finally, a high quality activewear company that caters to all my curvy babes! Perfect for at the gym, on the yoga mat, or wherever the day may take you, Lola Getts pieces will hug you in all the right places and make you feel like a million bucks. Use code Candace25 for 25% off until September 15, 2016.
5. Made in Nature, Figgy Pops, $4.99. The absolute perfect snack on the go, Figgy Pops are made with all organic ingredients, including figs, tart cherries, walnuts, cacao nibs and coconut flakes- plus, no refined sugar! They're delicious and I love that you can just throw 'em in your bag and be on your way! In addition to trying your luck in this giveaway, find Figgy Pops in Costco and select Whole Foods. You can also order them online from their website, and use code YOGABYCANDACE for 25% off your purchase.
To enter the giveaway: Just leave a comment below letting us know your favorite season and why. Then, use the rafflecopter widget above to let us know you left a comment. If you have an email you use for promotions, feel free to use that one because by entering the giveaway, you agree to share your email with the sponsors. A winner will be picked next week and announced here on this post. Thanks so much for supporting YBC and these small businesses!