One of the best parts of being back home is getting back into the gym. While I am pretty good at creatively finding ways to workout while I'm traveling, I really enjoy lifting weights so having access to a solid gym makes me happy. Today I wanted to share a playlist I've been listening to, because I find that new music always helps to jumpstart my motivation if it's lacking. I'd love to know what you're listening to down in the comments below!
1. Want to want me, Jason Derulo
2. Pretty Girls, Britney Spears and Iggy Izalea
3. Gecko (Overdrive) Remix, Oliver Heldins and Becky Hill
4. Bang Bang, Jessie J., Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
5. GDFR, Flo Rida and Sage The Gemini
6. B*tch better have my money R3hab remix, Rihanna
7. Booty, Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea
8. Work it, Missy Elliott
9. Feel right, Mark Ronson and Mystical
10. Rage the night away, Waka Flocka Flame
11. SuperLove, Charlie XCX
12. Werkin' Girls, Angel Haze
13. Lean on (feat MO and Dj Snake), Major Lazor and DJ Snake and MO.