In the Bag is a monthly sponsored post on YBC in which we feature products we love for a specific activity. While YBC was compensated for the post, all opinions are our own, and we are committed to working with brands we love, whose products we would buy and use ourselves.
Since I'm traveling this week, I thought it'd be a good time to talk workouts on the road. Are you the type of person who tries to fit in a workout when you're on vacation or a work trip or is your idea of vacation just totally relaxing? A few weeks ago I was in Miami and one of the girls at the retreat had told me prior that she had googled all the local Crossfit gyms and wanted to take a few classes and I had to laugh but I am the same way! I don't do Crossfit but I just really enjoy working out and if I go somewhere on vacation, the first thing I google after the local restaurants (#priorities) is local gyms and yoga studios.
I'm currently writing from a plane en route to Costa Rica, where I don't think I'll have a chance to pop into a gym so I've packed some things for a good workout on the road like a jump rope and my yoga mat. I love this giveaway and hope you're into it, too! Directions for entering are below! xo
1. Exercise cards - These are for my people who are eager to do a quick workout when they're traveling but just aren't quite sure what to do. The cards have exercise routines broken down so you can stay on track. By WorkoutLabs, $24.95 and $27.95. Use coupon code YBC for 15% off.
2. Coconut honey mask - Ok obviously not for the workout, but for pampering yourself after the workout. This coconut honey mask is from Annmarie Skin Care, $29.95.
3. Jumprope - This is the one thing I am constantly throwing in my carry on when I travel because it just makes working out on the road so easy. Jump roping is such great cardio and I think it's a lot of fun! This one by WOD Fitters, $17.99.
4. Portable speaker - Because what's a workout with music? I'll tell you what it is - the worst. Speaker from Huckberry, $94.98.
5. Travel yoga mat - A travel yoga mat really makes a big difference when you're practicing on the road. I love this one by B Yoga. It's light, thin, and easy to travel with. $48.
6. Backpack - A bag for all your workout goods is nice to have and this bag is perfect for everyday gym use or as a carry-on. There are so many compartments, pockets, and it is made of super high quality materials - definitely a bag that will last you for years. By MPG Sport, $140.
Giveaway terms and rules
1. Due to shipping costs, this giveaway is open to those in the United States. We are going to do our best to offer up some goodies for our international readers in the coming months, and I thank you in advance for your patience as we plan and work with companies to make this happen.
2. A winner will be chosen via rafflecopter and announced on April 22, 2015.
3. To enter, leave a comment, then click in the rafflecopter widget below that you've commented. All entries will be verified, so be sure you've done both.
4. For an additional entry, you can add YBC to your Google+ circles. If you do this, you'll just need to attach a screenshot or link in a separate comment to show you've added YBC. The screenshots sometimes give people trouble. It may look like the screenshot didn't load, but don't worry - it did. (I think it just sometimes takes Disqus a few minutes to process the photo or something?)
5. If you have a separate email for promotional use, feel free to enter using that email address because by entering the giveaway, you consent to being added to the YBC weekly newsletter list and receiving occasional promotional emails from the participating brands.