About our app: The YBC app is free to download (here is it for iTunes and Google Play), and contains all of our YouTube videos well organized so you can take your yoga practice on the go. If you love the YBC blog, the Exclusive Section of the app is an extension of the blog. It costs $1.99/mo and you can opt-in right from the app. Here's a complete run down of how to use the YBC Official app. Don't forget that if you screenshot a review of your app on iTunes or Google Play to Lauren, we'll send you a free gift in thanks.
I can't believe we're at the end of January already! Where is the pause button?! This year has started off with a bang for us, and as much as I would like to stop and savor each moment, I'm also excited to keep the momentum going. Our Exclusive Section has two components - an audio/video section and an exclusive blog page section. Here's how to use our app, if you're new around here. Here is February's schedule for the exclusive section of our app.
First week of February:
- Audio: Your February password for the Exclusive Blog Content.
- Personal: Tattoo reveal video and FAQ tattoo questions exclusive blog post.
- Audio: Guided meditation
Second week of February:
- Workout Tip: Walking on your hands
- Yoga Video
- Podcast 1: As part of the 30 day February challenge, we'll be answering all your questions about digestion with Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Carley Smith of Fairy Gutmother in three podcasts this month. We'll address bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, how to properly digest your food, the dangers of alternating constipation and diarrhea, gut flora, and how to restore balance and more. Feel free to submit any digestion related questions below and we'll answer them in the podcast!
Third week of February:
- Podcast 2: Answering all your skin health questions with Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Carley Smith of Fairy Gutmother. We'll address all types of skin issues including acne, rashes, psoriasis, etc, how to heal, and what products we like best to heal the skin from the inside out. Feel free to submit any digestion related questions below and we'll answer them in the podcast!
Fourth Week of February:
- Ask Me Anything - Episode 2. Feel free to ask me anything at all and I'll pick ten questions to answer within this audio piece.
- Podcast 3: Answering all your autoimmune related questions with Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Carley Smith of Fairy Gutmother. We'll address leaky gut, the body's mineral absorption, and how to address deficiencies we might be dealing with. Feel free to submit any autoimmune related questions below and we'll answer them in the podcast!
If the schedule sounds like it might be right up your alley, download the YogaByCandace Official App now (here is it for iTunes and Google Play) and subscribe to the Exclusive Section. As always, I am all ears. Please let me know in the comments section below if there are specific things you'd like to see on the Exclusive Section in the future. New content for February kicks off on Tuesday, so be sure to opt-in today!
Shop the look below. These are affiliate links, which means YBC earns a small commission when you check them out. Thanks for the support.