How is the program going for you guys? I've been working on my splits as I continue my hip opening focus and they're coming along nicely! I hope you're meeting with the same success. Don't forget, you have a ton of built-in support over on the Yoga Forum and you're welcome to post your photos in the YBC Official App on our instagram-like section. You're also invited to check in on instagram using #ybcyogis and #newmewithybc so you can find other people within the YBC Community!
Ok let's get down to it!
- 5 minute guided meditation
- Three - five breaths in each pose for the back.
- Exclusive section app subscribers: Do the Dec 1, 2015 video - 25 minute yoga for low back
- People who don't have access to that: Do the 15 minute yoga for low back video from youtube.
- Everyone: Spend 2 - 3 minutes working on your chosen pose.
- Everyone: 10 minute leg strength video.
- Everyone: 15 minute chill out yoga.
- 5 minute mantra meditation. Exclusive section app subscribers: Use the guide from November 10, 2015.
- 5 minute warm up.
- 30 minute power yoga, unless you're a total, absolute beginner - in which case you should do this.
- Pause video in the middle and spend 2 - 3 minutes working on your chosen pose, and then 5- 10 breaths in navasana, then practice either crow pose, headstand, or EPK2 for 2-3 minutes before resuming the video from the previous bullet point.
- Exclusive app subscribers: Do the guided meditation for getting what you want in life from October 13, 2015. Everyone else, do a silent meditation visualizing what it is that you want from life.
- 10 minute warm up.
- 5 breaths each side in side plank.
- 10 passes of this core work with a block.
- 30 minute yoga for core strength.
- Pause video in the middle and spend 2 - 3 minutes working on your chosen pose.
- Check in on instagram with #ybcyogis and #newmewithybc letting us know how today's practice was for you!
- 5 minute naga mudra meditation.
- 10 minute warm up.
- 30 second cobbler's pose.
- Hip opening practice
- Use a wall to practice splits for 2 - 3 minutes each side.
- Spend 2 - 3 minutes practicing your chosen pose.
- Spend 2 - 3 minutes practicing grasshopper, unless you're a beginner or have extremely tight hips, in which case you should practice baby grasshopper.
Day 16: Rest day
- Exclusive app subscribers: Do the 25 minute yin yoga practice from October 6, 2015. Of if you have the beginner or intermediate bundle, you can do the 60 minute yin yoga. Everyone else, do this 25 minute yin yoga practice.
- Exclusive app subscribers: Begin with the guided meditation from September 15, 2015. Everyone else, begin with a 3 minute silent meditation.
- 30 minute vinyasa for side body and inner thighs.
- Pause video in the middle and spend 2 - 3 minutes practicing your chosen pose, then 2 - 3 minutes practicing sundial pose on each side.