So, how's the Restorative Program going for you? Week three can be tough because often times motivation wanes and overall we just feel kind of uninspired. If this is describing you, remember that you can connect with other likeminded yoga people over on the thread on our yoga forum to help stay motivated or find an accountability buddy.
Also, if you have been a subscriber to the YBC Official App for a while, I'll be pulling in content from the past as part of this program. If you have not opted in to the paid portion of the YBC App, no worries- I have alternatives for you. But if you do want to opt-in, it's $1.99/mo and you will get a 20 minute video right away and then each week you'll receive either a recorded message (a quote, a meditation or a yoga tip) or a yoga video that we will use in future programs. Please note that you will not have access to past content, only because it's not fair to those who have been paid members from day 1, but don't worry because each week your content will grow and it'll be used in future programs that you can follow along to when the programs are released. Don't forget that if you screenshot your iTunes review of our app and send it to Lauren, we will send you a little gift in thanks.
Ok! Let's hop to it!
- Meditation: Exclusive App Subscribers listen to the quote from December 15, 2016. Then, sit in silent meditation for 7 more minutes. Everyone else, find a quote you are inspired by. Read it through twice and then sit in 7 minute silent meditation.
- 10 minute neck and shoulders warm up
- 25 minute restorative yin practice.
- End with 5 minute silent meditation.
- Meditation: 4 minute guided meditation, followed by 4 minute silent meditation.
- 20 minute yoga with a strap to open chest and legs
- Pause vid in the middle and spend 4-5 minutes working on your chosen pose.
- End in 5 minute silent meditation.
- Meditation: 5 Minute silent meditation
- Exclusive App Subscribers do the upper body video from November 3. Everyone else, do this upper body video.
- 30 Minute creative yoga sequence
- Pause vid in the middle and spend 4- 5 minutes working on your chosen pose
- Meditation: 5 minute silent meditation.
- 10 minute warm up and breathing video.
- 60 minute vinyasa video
Shop the look