One of my favorite things about social media is getting a glimpse into your lives. So many of you have purchased my book Namaslay, and have been sharing it on social media. I screenshot many of the pictures you share of my book, mostly because I don't fully believe it's real - that I'm seeing my labor of love printed and in your hands, and in looking through my screenshots the other day, I realized that many of you took the picture with not only my book but with other health and wellness books in the frame. I put them all together here, in case you're looking for something to add to your shelves. Please add any favorites I might've missed down in the comments section below, and please feel free to tag me whenever you share Namaslay online! Thanks so much for the love and support.
Related: 22 Novels and Memoirs Based on Yoga
1. The Gratitude Diaries - A journalist embarks on a year-long experiment instilling gratitude into all aspects of her life.
2. 10% happier - After having a nationally televised panic attack, Dan Harris knew he had to make some changes.
3. 52 lists for happiness - A tool for creating a more joyful life.
4. Wanderlust - A modern yogi's guide to discovering your best self.
5. Cravings - Recipes for all the food you want to eat.
6. Light on Yoga - A must-have for every serious yoga student's library.
7. What to Eat - A grocery store guide that breaks down the issues of each section, and explains what to look for and what to avoid when shopping and eating.
8. The Kind Diet - A simple guide to feeling great, losing weight and saving the planet.
9. The Kind Mama - A simple guide to supercharged fertility, a radiant pregnancy, a sweeter birth, and a healthier, more beautiful beginning.
10. The Universe has Your Back - How to transform fear into faith in order to live a divinely guided life.
11. Big Magic - A guide that encourages us to uncover the “strange jewels” that are hidden within each of us regardless of what our dreams may be.
12. Retox - Practical health and wellness strategies.
13. Yoga Adjustments - An essential for the serious yoga teacher.
14. Lexi's Clean Kitchen - A gluten-free, Paleo-friendly cookbook.
15. Paleo Soups and Stews - Pretty straightforward what this one's about :)
16. The Complete Guide to Fasting - Heal your body through various methods of fasting.
17. Namaslay - Rock your yoga practice, tap into your greatness and defy your limits.